Nielsen approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.
Nielsen says that for more than 90 years has provided data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation, continually developing new ways to answer the most important questions facing the media, advertising, retail
An S&P 500 company, Nielsen has operations in over 100 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
Latest articles about Nielsen
- Nielsen has a new CEO, David Kenny
- Horizon Media now using the Digital Content Ratings data from Nielsen
- Xfinity TV audiences now included in Nielsen's TV Ratings and Digital Content Ratings
- Walled Gardens: Facebook vs. Youtube in third-party measurement
- Nielsen's National TV panel will have same-gender spouses and partners on reporting