Like PPC Land? Subscribe our free email newsletter. Follow us in Google News, in Twitter or in Apple News.
Coyne announced that the agency has been named a PR News’ Platinum PR Award finalist in 12 categories. The finalists of the Platinum PR Awards set industry standards for excellence across all areas of public relations.
Finalists are from corporations, agencies and nonprofits—both large and small—that took chances, made tremendous strides in their communications efforts and understand the power of public relations.
Coyne is a finalist in the following PR News’ Platinum PR Awards categories:
- Midsize PR Firm of the Year category: Coyne PR
- Community Relations/Volunteer Programs category: Coyne’s “Good to Go” charitable program
- Product Launch category: ChapStick Shines as a Beauty Essential
- Re-Branding/Re-Positioning category: ChapStick Shines as a Beauty Essential
- Media Event category: Media Receive First-Ever Peek Inside the ChapStick Lip Lab
- Anniversary category: Goodyear’s Road to Cotton Bowl Traditions Campaign
- Satellite Media Tours category: Goodyear Celebrates 60th Anniversary of College
- Football Coverage with Desmond Howard
- WOW! Award category: Coyne and Goodyear Set Epic World Record
- Influencer Communications category: Pennzoil Influences DIYers with Digital
- Engagement and Real World Activation
- Online Communications category: Pennzoil Reaches New Heights with Airlift Drift Mini Film
- Multicultural Campaign category: USA Swimming Foundation Makes a Splash within the Multicultural Community
- On a Shoestring Campaign category: Red Robin Tries to Rope in the Pope for Lent Promotion
“We are honored to be up for each of these awards and are pleased with the work we’ve done in these practice areas on behalf of our clients,” said John Gogarty, president Coyne PR. “We are especially proud of the variety in the categories we have been nominated in, as it reinforces the agency’s integrated path.”