DV360 (Display & Video 360) is the DSP from Google, where advertisers buy display and video advertising across the web, app, tv, and in other environments, in multiple formats like image, audio, and video.
DV360 is part of Google Marketing Platform (GMP), and as all 360 products, was made for enterprises.
Overview of the Google Marketing Platform products
- Display & Video 360 – A platform where advertisers buy display ads.
- Search Ads 360 – A platform where advertisers buy search ads.
- Analytics 360 – A platform where advertisers get insights about the behavior of the users on their website and app.
- Data Studio – A platform where advertisers can build dashboards and customizable reports.
- Optimize 360 – A platform where advertisers build and test variations of the sites and apps.
- Surveys 360 – A platform where advertisers build questionnaires and run them to users.
- Tag Manager 360 – A platform where advertisers manage their tags.
These products have integrations between them and the user data is linked to the Google products.
With DV360, advertisers can:
- Manage pixels (called floodlights in DV360)
- Create audiences
- Build and host creatives
- Plan campaigns, finding inventory and creating deals
- Setup campaigns ans strategies (Line Items)
- Monitor (reporting) the campaigns
- Optimize the campaigns (bidding and targeting)
- Use algorithms to optimize according to the KPIs
- Apply brand safety (pre-bid blocking)