SpotX is hosting a webinar about CCPA on Tuesday, October 22nd at 11:00 am MST. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is set to go into effect on January 1, 2020.
The webinar will cover:
- The scope of the CCPA and how it might affect you
- How personal information is defined under the CCPA
- New consumer rights under the CCPA
- CCPA vs. GDPR
- The IAB US Privacy Framework
- Status of Federal and non-California state privacy law initiatives
SpotX says that CCPA will change how companies are legally able to handle the personal information of California residents.