On Wednesday, October 17, at 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Merkle & Google are hosting a webinar about shopping campaigns. The webinar has the duration of one hour and is presented by Brian Keyes, Shopping Lead, at Google, and by Jared DeSisto, Associate Director, SEM, and Feeds, at Merkle.
Key Takeaways of the webinar
- How customers will be shopping differently this year;
- The past, present, and future of Google’s Shopping Campaigns;
- Advanced audience targeting strategies to take advantage of the browsing phase;
- Important considerations to keep in mind for the mobile and in-store shopper;
- Bidding & budgeting tactics specific for holiday.
With this webinar, advertisers will learn how to make SEM & Shopping strategies ready to handle increased demand. The webinar covers everything advertisers need to be thinking of to be successful this holiday season, including basic to advanced Shopping Campaign strategies.