On Thursday, 6 September, at 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST, IAB is organizing a webinar in which will share and explore the findings of the latest IAB Europe Digital Brand Advertising and Measurement Report.
There is a disparity between vision and reality in the measurement of digital brand advertising campaigns, according to the latest IAB Europe Digital Brand Advertising and Measurement Report.
IAB Europe is hosting a webinar to dive deeper into the findings of the report including digital measurement priorities across stakeholders, metrics for determining digital advertising quality and KPIs for deciding digital brand advertising success.
Attend this webinar to find out more about:
- Digital measurement priorities;
- Insights that enable effective targeting of brand advertising campaigns;
- KPIs for determining digital brand advertising success.
- Presenter and moderator: Christer Ljones, Head of Product Strategy, Schibsted and
- Vice-Chair, IAB Europe Brand Advertising Committee
- Phil Sumner, Global Media Insights Director, Teads
- Estelle Reale, Marketing Director EMEA, Sublime Skinz
- Clementina Piazza, Programmatic Director EMEA, Integral Ad Science
- Anton Kopytov, Partner Technology Consulting, Mindshare Worldwide