Adomik, the Paris-based monetization platform for publishers launched its UK operations and office in 2018 Q4 and recruited Ollie Chadwick as UK Country Manager.
Adomik’s platform is built for publishers to address their main monetization challenges. Adomik says publishers have all their advertising data in one place and can compare their business performance to the market.
“The main challenge we hear from publishers today centres around resolving data fragmentation across multiple sources and unifying that data into one meaningful, actionable platform.” Ollie Chadwick, Country Manager for the UK said. “Adomik’s mission is to provide exactly that platform for publishers, relying on intelligent data to educate business decisions and maximize their revenue. It’s a great time to be joining Adomik and building out a team of sales professionals to address the new and future needs of the UK publishing industry; ”
The Guardian, The Telegraph, News UK, VICE, and Auto Trader UK are some of the publishers Adomik is already working with.
Adomik’s new platform is composed of six products
- Report: Report unifies all your ad data so you can finally get a grasp on all of your activity.
- Sell: Sell is a programmatic index tool that gives full & real time visibility into programmatic demand on the market. It allows Publishers to identify leads to sell more & better.
- Price: Price generates the best prices for open auction and programmatic direct on an ongoing basis.
- Troubleshoot: Troubleshoot crunches your bid data and reveals critical issues. Then it guides you through resolving them to turn ad ops into revenue-making opportunities.
- Manage: Manage delivers a fully unified and customized advertising data feed from all your monetization partners to feed your data lake, BI and financial tools.
- Professional Services: Consulting & customized services