PPC Land has ads via Google.
PPC Land ads are mediated by Google and can be bought via Google Ads, via DV360, and outside Europe by any DSP connected to Google.
On PPC Land, advertisers can bid CPC, Active View CPM or CPM using the domain ppc.land as targeting, or other targetings like contextual.
Retargeting is only possible outside Europe. Due to GDPR, we only allow non-personalized ads in Europe.
We do not sell advertising directly.
We do not have sponsored / guest posts.
PPC Land has traffic from all around the world, mainly from Google Search and Google News.
The top countries are the United States of America, India, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Australia, and Singapore.
PPC Land readers: demographics and interests
According to Google Analytics, PPC Land audience is mainly male (70%) and in the age bracket between 18 and 44 (>75%).
Readers are classified by Google with the affinity:
- Shoppers/Value Shoppers
- Lifestyles & Hobbies/Business Professionals
- Media & Entertainment/Movie Lovers
- Media & Entertainment/Music Lovers
- News & Politics/Avid News Readers.
Users are in-market for:
- Business Services/Advertising & Marketing Services
- Employment/Career Consulting Services
- Software/Business & Productivity Software
- Financial Services/Investment Services
- Consumer Electronics/Mobile Phones
- Business Services/Business Technology/Web Services/Web Design & Development.
On PPC Land we have native ads and display formats.
How to create a display campaign in Google Ads?
After creating a campaign on Google Ads with display or text ads
Edit the placements
Click in enter multiple placements and add ppc.land
After you see ppc.land on the right, hit the save