Centro partnered with the Local Media Consortium to offer its members media automation solutions. Local Media Consortium (LMC) is made up of more than 80 media companies that include more than 3,300 different outlets.
In this new agreement with the LMC, Centro is offering LMC members standardized and simplified pricing on technology licenses to accelerate adoption.
Through Centro’s Basis platform, digital publishers gain capabilities to operate one-stop-shop in-house agencies such as planning, buying, analytics, billing, and reconciliation via a single interface. Includes programmatic, direct, search, and social campaigns.
According to Centro, Basis helps publishers synchronize teams and activate campaigns on all major digital channels beyond owned and operated sites. It automates functions including:
- Managing campaigns for search, social, and programmatic.
- Ordering campaign optimizations across all channels including in-line optimizations within its integrated DSP.
- Tracking communication and message logs to mitigate
impactof turnover and handle team PTO.
- Organizing communication, negotiation, billing and reconciliation across multiple vendors.
- Gathering and analyzing historical campaign, sales team and operational performance through business insights.
“Time, process and creativity all matter immensely. Upgrading to Centro’s Basis is an easy decision because it saves us time, improves our processes and elevates our creative difference,” said Jim Grayson, vice president of business development, OnMilwaukee, an LMC member. “Running our entire digital agency on one platform is a game changer. We now communicate, plan, execute and report from one interface across all media channels. The result is a higher level of productivity, leading to more activity and smarter digital programs that excite our clients.”