dataxu last week launched TotalTV™ Marketplace, a marketplace with more than 40 million unique connected TV (CTV) households per month. dataxu is creating CTV Inventory Packages, that group inventory into Long Form CTV, Mobile and Desktop FEP, Sports, Live TV, and Short Form CTV. Inventory Packages will be available this quarter.
- Long Form CTV: Long form, full episode TV content, including traditional linear TV shows and movies from television networks as well as digital-based content providers. This package includes both live and video-on-demand (VOD) content.
- Mobile and Desktop FEP: Full episode content streamed on desktop and mobile devices.
- Live TV: All livestreaming TV content on CTV, mobile and desktop devices.
- Sports: All sports content, live and VOD, on CTV, mobile, and desktop devices.
- Short Form CTV: Short form content that runs on Connected Television devices. Short form CTV content includes sports highlights, recipe clips, music videos, news briefs.
dataxu says TotalTV is the largest curated advanced TV (ATV) inventory marketplace available where agencies and marketers can reach any strategic audience at scale and identify key viewers on a one-to-one basis across channels and platforms on dataxu’s DSP.
TotalTV Marketplace has more than 50 publishers, hundreds of deals and 700 apps, covering events, live action sports, and traditional broadcast and cable inventory. According to dataxu, campaigns are quality assured and protected from fraud by dataxu’s fraud prevention tech and fraud free guarantee.
“With the industry’s concerns around declining viewership, it often gets lost in the shuffle that people are still watching as much TV as ever—they’re just not watching it on traditional linear platforms,” said Aaron Kechley, President, Platform at dataxu. “The value of targeting strategic audiences on OTT devices at scale is paying off for marketers looking to augment their linear TV buys and provides a safe haven from the uncertainty of buying against user-generated content on social media.”