Like PPC Land? Subscribe our free email newsletter. Follow us in Google News, in Twitter or in Apple News.
Recognising the emergence of new media channels in the digitalised world, brand managers and media planners are today working on a cohesive approach with both traditional and digital media to connect with their consumers. India’s largest exhibition for indoor and outdoor advertising, signage and printing industries, Media Expo returns to showcase this shifting trend in the sector towards traditional marketing becoming more modernised, digital and eco-friendly and is all set to bring a host of new innovations to the capital city this month.
Spread across 12,444 square meters of exhibition area, the 39th edition will open doors from 29 September – 1 October at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi with over 175 exhibitors primarily focusing on new-age solutions in print, signage, point of purchase, indoor and outdoor advertising, retail & shop displays and visual merchandising.
Exceeding exhibitor records, the upcoming edition is expected to be busier than ever with participation from seven countries besides India. This includes foreign contingents from China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore and the UK. Marketers from corporate and creative industries can see new product innovations – mainly in printing, laser etching technology, indoor and outdoor signage along with a special attraction of 3D printing and laser prism. Exciting innovations at the fair include:
- PVC free and fire retardant non-woven wall coverings by Oddy India
- Two new DesignJet post-script printers by HP
- Competitive and high-colour inks like Quattro, Duos and Cobalt for various printheads by A.T. Inks
- i-Jet printer with latest Japanese technology equipped with Konica Minolta 512i
- Printheads by TCS Technologies
- Excel – a premium backlit fabric which is a high-end environment friendly soft drape fabric used for printing of digital images and graphics by Sandeep International
- LED slim light box, crystal ultra slim light box, edge lit signage, LED blockout signage, LED magnetic lightbox, LED fabric light box, LED panel light etc by Associated Plastics
- 3D printing and laser prism technology by Promocare
- LED video walls, processors, 3D LED dance floors, smile clouds, fog curtain etc. by RD LED
- Opaque white blockout and lustre banners, as well as new inkjet, eco-solvent and 3rd generation latex backlit media by TechNova
- Green printing solutions by Aditya Digital Technologies
Moving progressively towards new innovations in indoor and outdoor advertising, signage and printing, Media Expo is sure to give marketers a distinct advantage in the way brand campaigns are built, marketing strategies implemented and new products and services can be designed.
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s leading trade fair organisers, generating around €648 million in sales and employing 2,244 people. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 30 subsidiaries and 55 international Sales Partners, allowing it to serve its customers on location in 175 countries. Messe Frankfurt events take place at approximately 50 locations around the globe. In 2015, Messe Frankfurt organised a total of 133 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany.
Comprising an area of 592,127 square metres, Messe Frankfurt’s exhibition grounds are home to 10 exhibition halls. The company also operates two congress centres. The historic Festhalle, one of the most popular venues in Germany, plays host to events of all kinds. Messe Frankfurt is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the State of Hesse 40 percent.