A new report from Instagram has revealed that Gen Z in India will be a major force in shaping culture in 2024. The report, which is based on a survey of over 5,000 Gen Z respondents across India, Brazil, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States, found that Indian Gen Z are more career-oriented, have a stronger focus on their personal growth and development, and are more interested in DIY and thrifting than their global peers.
Key takeaways from the report:
- Gen Z in India are more likely to belong to a particular fandom.
- Gen Z in India are more interested in DIY and thrifting.
- Gen Z in India are more career-oriented.
- Gen Z in India are more likely to invest in their personal growth and development.
Overall, the report paints a picture of a generation that is confident, creative, and ambitious. Indian Gen Z are not afraid to express themselves and are always looking for new ways to connect with others. They are also more likely to be interested in social issues and are passionate about making a difference in the world.
Here are some specific examples of how Gen Z in India are influencing culture:
- They are leading the way in the adoption of new trends, such as DIY and thrifting.
- They are creating new forms of content, such as GRWM (Get Ready With Me) videos.
- They are using their voices to speak out on social issues, such as climate change and gender equality.
Businesses and marketers should take note of these trends and adapt their strategies accordingly. To reach Gen Z in India, businesses need to create content that is relatable, authentic, and engaging. They also need to be mindful of Gen Z's values and interests.