Google this week introduced a new App Policy Center on AdMob and Ad Manager, the 2 tools used by publishers to monetize their apps.
Google says the new App Policy Center is part of an effort to protect quality AdMob and Ad Manager publishers while building and maintaining a healthy and trustworthy advertising ecosystem.
On the App Policy Center publishers are able to:
- View current warnings, violations, and appeals in progress
- Appeal policy warnings for certain violations within a 30-day window
- Request review after addressing a violation and track the status
- Google AdMob App Policy Center
- App Policy Center for Google AdMob
And publishers get notified of:
- When a policy is enforced on an app
- App receives policy violation warning
- Warning turns into an enforcement
- Review request is received
- Review request gets accepted and an app is remonetized
- Review request is rejected