Google this week publisher a video with the Kevin McCallister scenes in Home Alone, but now making use of Google Assistant. Google says this video features a modern-day Kevin.
The video was published on December 19, has now more than 15M views, and is on global top 50. Google’s new holiday film, “Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant”, was made twenty-eight years after the first Home Alone with Kevin McCallister.
Google Assistant taking back users to Home Alone
Google Assistant is now answering to commands recreating the scenes of the movie Home Alone. As Google Assistant:
- “How much do I owe you?” and you’ll be reminded to “Keep the change, you filthy animal.”
- “Did I forget something?” and the famous “KEVINNNNNNNNNN” scream will play back.
- “It’s me Snakes. I got the stuff,” to recreate a back-and-forth dialogue from the movie Kevin watches, “Angels with Filthy Souls.”
- “The Wet Bandits are here” to trigger Kevin defending his house.
- “I’m the man of the house” to relive the famous scene when Kevin tries aftershave.
These commands are available for a limited time.