Like PPC Land? Subscribe our free email newsletter. Follow us in Google News, in Twitter or in Apple News.
Google introduced this year an SEO audit category to the Lighthouse Chrome Extension.
According to Google, the SEO audit category within Lighthouse “enables developers and webmasters to run a basic SEO health-check for any web page that identifies potential areas for improvement. Lighthouse runs locally in the Chrome browser, enabling webmasters to run the SEO audits on pages in a staging environment as well as on live pages, public pages, and pages that require authentication.”
The elements that the SEO audit checks up:
- Meta viewport element
- Title element
- Meta description
- Page has successful HTTP status code
- Links have descriptive text
- Page isn’t blocked from indexing
- Document has a valid hreflang
- Document has a valid rel=canonical
- Document uses legible font sizes
- Document avoids plugins
Here the SEO Audit of PPC Land