Google will launch a new color for the Google Home Mini. Google Home Mini is the smart speaker from Google with Google Assistant built in. The new color is blue, and Google is calling it Aqua. This new color is the first one Google added since they launched Google Home Mini last year.
Google Home Mini Aqua is made from the same fabric as the Mini’s original colors—chalk, charcoal, and coral—with the same aesthetic goal, to easily blend into homes.
Google Home Mini is able to:
- Speaking two languages interchangeably;
- Playing music from YouTube Music, Pandora, and Spotify;
- Sharing a message with everyone in the house with Broadcast;
- Helping users to locate the android phones with a quick “Ok Google, find my phone.” Android phones will ring even when on silent;
- Users can also ask questions to Google Assistant.
Google Home Mini in Aqua will be available from the Google Store and Walmart online later this month.