Amazon on GDC 2018 with design, monetization and programming sessions
Amazon is back at GDC2018. The presentations will happen on Amazon Developer Day on March 19, 2018. Amazon will do design, monetization and programming sessions, at Room 3014.
Amazon will also discuss the future of mobile gaming and how Amazon is working with developers to build communities and connect players through competitive play. You can let Amazon know if you are joining.
The Amazon sessions will be focused on AWS (Amazon Cloud), Twitch (Amazon Video Platform for Games), Alexa (Amazon Personal Assistant), machine learning, and Amazon ecosystem itself.
Here the sessions:
- Keynote: Game On! Beyond Traditional Esports
- Indie Panel: Building Communities Using Organized Mobile Competition
- Hands on! Integrate Competitive Play Into Your Game with Amazon
- Making Twitch Interactive with Twitch Extensions
- Panel: The Future of Mobile Esports
- Built for Twitch: Increase Your Game’s Reach and Retention with Twitch Integrations