Bing this week introduced a new AI-powered feature for reporting on performance. The Performance Targets feature enable advertisers to set targets on groups of the campaigns and track their performance on the metrics advertisers select.
With the new reporting, advertisers can promptly know how they are progressing towards the specific targets and are to be able to monitor them with ease.
Bing says Performance Targets enable advertisers to:
- Set weekly or monthly targets for spend, clicks, and cost per click (CPC) for groups of campaigns.
- See a forecast of the campaign performance towards those targets.
- Check whether campaigns are on track by comparing the targets to actual and forecast performance trends.
- Understand how each campaign contributes to the performance targets.
- View history of the performance targets and period-over-period trends.
- Product view of Bing Ads Performance Targets tracking status.
How to set up the Performance Targets:
- In the left navigation pane, navigate to the Performance Targets link.
- Click on Create performance target.
- Provide a friendly name.
- Select a group of campaigns.
- Choose a period and create up to three target metrics to track.
The campaign selector will show the campaign names, spend, clicks, average CPC and labels so advertisers can sort and filter down the list of campaigns and easily select a set of campaigns to track.