AdPushup, an ad revenue optimization platform for publishers, last month launched Header Bidding Analytics and Hyper Optimizer, new enhancements on its Header Bidding Portfolio.
According to AdPushup, the Header Bidding Analytics enables publishers to view detailed real-time auction data for better decision-making, and the Hyper Optimizer is a tool to help publishers improve bidder relevance and bid quality.
AdPushup says that the Analytics platform offers detailed bid-related information from within auctions, through metrics such as average response time, devices-wise reports, overall win-rate reports, country-wise reports, header bidding win-rate reports, bid-rate reports, average winning eCPM reports, bid landscape, average eCPM reports, and demand partner performance reports.
The Hyper Optimizer enables publishers to create simple rules, which govern the following bidder-specific actions:
- Selecting bidders, based on geo and devices, and segments they perform in, instead of running all bidders in all auctions.
- Prioritizing the requests sent to bidders, to allow relatively more time for best-performing partners.
- Changing the initial timeout, based on response time analytics of every segment.
- Changing the refresh timeout, allowing more time for bidders to garner higher bids, when it doesn't impact the user experience.
- Concluding the auction, even before the defined timeouts, if top bidders have returned a bid.
- Switching between server-to-server side bidding and client-side bidding.
"It was just six years ago that prebid launched, which today accounts for a greater than 80% market share and in many cases resulting in more than 50% of auction revenue being generated client-side—completely transparent. In the past few years, a lot has changed, and today we have 350+ bidders creating a problem of plenty, bloated and inefficient client-side auctions. With these two features, we aim to further optimize the auctions squeezing out more revenue client-side while ensuring better page performance," says Ankit Oberoi, CEO & Co-Founder, AdPushup.