LiveRamp last week announced it is expanding the capabilities of its IdentityLink platform to include Connected TVs. LiveRamp says that by linking Connected TV (CTV) identifiers to the LiveRamp omnichannel identity graph, both marketers and advanced TV ecosystem partners can now simplify campaign planning, targeting and measurement.
According to LiveRamp, in 2019, there will be an estimated 190 million CTV users in the U.S., and advertisers plan to spend billions reaching these audiences.
Here what the launch of LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for CTV solution means:
- Marketers can launch measurable, people-based CTV campaigns
- Programmers can maximize CTV ad revenue by infusing valuable audience data into their ad offerings
- Technology platforms can deliver omnichannel buying, selling and measurement solutions that now include CTV
- Data providers can monetize audiences across CTV for targeting and analytics
- Consumers can experience meaningful and relevant brand-connection moments across screens
“Today, TV and digital strategies are rapidly converging. As the leader in digital identity resolution and addressable TV matching, LiveRamp is perfectly positioned to extend our capabilities and expertise into Connected TV,” stated Allison Metcalfe, GM of TV, LiveRamp. “Since day one, our mission has been to make marketing addressable and actionable – no matter the channel. By integrating our IdentityLink solution with CTV audiences, we’re delivering on our omnichannel promise for both buyers and sellers,” added Metcalfe.