Google this month announced the introduction of Position Targeting in DV360 for native inventory. The targetings available are in-feed, in-article, peripheral, recommendation, and unknown:
- In-article: Ads that appear between the paragraphs of pages.
- In-feed: Ads that appear in a scrollable stream of content. A feed is typically editorial (e.g. a list of articles or news) or listings (e.g. a list of products or services).
- Peripheral: Ads that appear outside of core content on pages, such as the right- or left-hand side of the page.
- Recommendation: Ads that appear in sections for recommended content.
- Unknown: Ads with an unknown position.
Advertisers can also use the Position in Content dimension to report on these settings.