Instagram last month announced the roll out a number of new features and updates to make it easier for creators to create content and have insights on the content.
- New editing tools for Reels: Creators can now save time editing their videos with new tools like undo and redo. They can also make new memes by adding clips with audio to their reels from a new media clip hub.
- New text-to-speech voices and fonts: There are 10 new English text-to-speech voices to choose from, and six new text fonts and styles are available in hundreds of languages. Creators can also add outlines to their text for better clarity.
- Custom stickers: Creators can now create custom stickers from their own photos and videos, or from eligible photos and videos they see on Instagram.
- New photo filters: There are new photo filters available to help creators set the mood for their posts.
- Improved insights: Creators can now see how many people are watching their Reels on a moment-by-moment basis with a new interactive Retention Chart.
The new editing tools for Reels are currently being tested and will be rolled out to all users in the coming months.
The new text-to-speech voices and fonts are available now.
The ability to create custom stickers from videos is still being tested.
The new photo filters are available now.
The interactive Retention Chart is being rolled out to creators over the coming months.