Jellyfish, a consultancy company in digital marketing, last month announced the acquisition of 5 companies. The companies acquired by Jellyfish were:
- Seelk (Software and consultancy for Amazon Marketplace)
- Splash (Creative technology and services with global localization)
- Quill (Global Performance Content for e-commerce)
- Webedia Brand Services (Gamification, content, data, technology services, and enterprise data strategies)
- Data Runs Deep - Australia (Consulting, implementation, and training for data solutions)
Jellyfish was launched in 2005, and it is one of the few globally managed Google Marketing Platform Partners, growing at an average of 45% per annum consistently over the last eight years.
“Our mission is to ensure that our clients have all the resources needed to fully embrace digital transformation and reach results that transcend every expectation. Coming off a year of unprecedented disruption and transformation in digital marketing, Jellyfish continues to grow worldwide, entering new markets of Australia and Mexico and increasing our presence in France, Brazil, and the US—adding new capability and talent around the globe, with a focus on content creation and localization, e-commerce, creative, and data optimization,” says Rob Pierre CEO of Jellyfish. “These acquisitions are key in driving prominence and growth in the marketplace and we believe nothing is impossible or beyond the reach of our clients,” Pierre adds.
“These acquisitions bring powerful enhancements to our portfolio of services by expanding our depth of expertise, geographical reach, and our offerings across several continents and regions,” says Chris Lee, COO, Jellyfish.