LinkedIn yesterday announced several new advertiser audience capabilities that will help B2B marketers drive and track conversions more effectively. These new capabilities include:
- Conversions API (CAPI): CAPI allows marketers to connect their online and offline data to LinkedIn, enabling them to see how their campaigns influenced actions taken on their website, sales completed over the phone, or leads collected in-person at an event.
- Website Actions: Website Actions simplifies the process of measuring and retargeting button clicks on your website without the need for complex event-tracking installations.
- Document Ads: Document Ads are now more versatile, with new features such as retargeting, website visits and website conversions, and LAN distribution.
These new capabilities are designed to help B2B marketers achieve their goals by:
- Improving measurement: CAPI and Website Actions will help marketers get a more accurate picture of how their campaigns are performing.
- Driving conversions: Document Ads with retargeting and website visits and website conversions will help marketers drive more conversions from their campaigns.
- Reaching a wider audience: LAN distribution will help marketers reach a wider audience with their Document Ads.
CAPI is available now to all LinkedIn advertisers. Website Actions is available now to all LinkedIn advertisers. Document Ads retargeting is available now to all LinkedIn advertisers. Document Ads website visits and website conversions and LAN distribution are coming soon.
Document Ads on LinkedIn are a type of sponsored content that allows businesses to promote their thought leadership content directly in the LinkedIn feed. Members can read and download the document content without leaving LinkedIn. Document Ads are a great way to generate leads: Businesses can gate their documents with a lead gen form to collect contact information from interested members.