The Revenue Attribution Report is a comprehensive tool that allows marketers to seamlessly connect their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data with their LinkedIn ad activities.
This unique integration enables marketers to track the impact of their LinkedIn campaigns across the entire customer journey, from lead generation to closed-won opportunities.
LinkedIn Revenue Attribution Report was introduced last year, in September.
Key Benefits of the Revenue Attribution Report
- Uncover the true ROI of your LinkedIn marketing investments: With the Revenue Attribution Report, marketers can go beyond clicks and conversions to measure the impact of their campaigns on key business metrics such as revenue, pipeline generated, and win rates.
- Gain deeper insights into the effectiveness of your campaigns: The report provides granular data on how LinkedIn marketing influences each stage of the sales funnel, enabling marketers to identify areas for improvement and optimize their strategies.
- Make data-driven decisions to maximize marketing effectiveness: By understanding how their campaigns contribute to business outcomes, marketers can make informed decisions about allocating resources and optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI.
How LinkedIn's Revenue Attribution Report Works
Found in LinkedIn Business Manager, the Revenue Attribution Report harnesses the power of your CRM data to go beyond engagement metrics and showcase the real business value of your LinkedIn marketing efforts. The tool offers a number of metrics that prove ad spend effectiveness, including:
- Top line metrics: Revenue won, return on ad spend, and pipeline amount
- Funnel metrics: Leads, opportunities, open and closed-won opportunities
- Conversion metrics: Lead conversion rate, opportunity win rate, and average days to close
By analyzing these metrics, marketers can gain a deep understanding of how their LinkedIn marketing efforts are driving business growth.
Key Features of the Revenue Attribution Report
- Sync your CRM data: Easily connect your Salesforce CRM or Dynamics 365 CRM to Business Manager to seamlessly import customer data.
- View reports directly from Business Manager: Access comprehensive reports directly from your Business Manager ad accounts, providing a holistic view of how LinkedIn marketing impacts sales metrics.
- Track a variety of metrics: Analyze topline metrics such as revenue won and return on ad spend, funnel metrics such as leads and closed-won opportunities, and conversion metrics such as lead conversion rate and average days to close.
- Choose from different attribution models: Select from either impression-based or engagement-based attribution models to tailor the report to your specific needs.
- Specify touchpoint thresholds: Define the number of touchpoints required within a specified lookback window to determine the influence of LinkedIn marketing.
Leveraging the Revenue Attribution Report for Success
The Revenue Attribution Report is a powerful tool that can help marketers achieve greater success with their LinkedIn marketing campaigns. By effectively utilizing this report, marketers can:
- Demonstrate the value of LinkedIn marketing to stakeholders: The report provides clear evidence of the positive impact of LinkedIn marketing on business outcomes, enhancing the credibility of marketing efforts.
- Optimize campaigns for maximum ROI: By identifying the most effective channels and strategies, marketers can allocate their resources more efficiently and achieve better results.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve customer acquisition and retention: Gaining insights into the customer journey enables marketers to create more engaging and effective campaigns that attract and retain valuable customers.
The Revenue Attribution Report is an invaluable tool for marketers seeking to measure and optimize their LinkedIn marketing efforts. By leveraging this report, marketers can gain deeper insights into the true impact of their campaigns, make data-driven decisions, and ultimately achieve greater success in driving business growth.
How to Get Started with LinkedIn's Revenue Attribution Report
To use LinkedIn's Revenue Attribution Report, you will need to connect your CRM data to your Business Manager account. Once your data is connected, you can start to generate reports on the impact of your LinkedIn marketing campaigns.