Microsoft Clarity this week introduced new customizable features: Drag and drop to rearrange cards on the dashboard; Hide cards to remove them temporarily from view; Choose which tab to display by default for cards with multiple tabs.
Microsoft Clarity is a free web analytics tool that provides insights into how users interact with your website. It was launched on October 28, 2020.
Clarity offers a variety of features, including:
- Session Recordings: Replay user sessions to see how they navigate your website.
- Heatmaps: Visualize where users are clicking, scrolling, and interacting with your website.
- A/B Testing: Test different versions of your website to see which one performs better.
- User Feedback: Collect feedback from users to improve your website.
With the new customizable features, Microsoft Clarity users can:
- Prioritize information that matters most: By dragging and dropping cards, users can arrange the dashboard to focus on the most critical data points, facilitating quick and efficient data analysis.
- Eliminate distractions: The "Hide Cards" option allows users to temporarily remove less relevant cards from view, enhancing focus and reducing clutter.
- Maximize tab usage: For cards with multiple tabs, users can choose which tab appears by default, ensuring that the most important information is always readily accessible.
These customization features are essential for marketers and website owners who rely on Clarity to gain insights into user behavior and make data-driven decisions. By tailoring the dashboard to their specific needs, users can effectively prioritize, filter, and organize the data to extract meaningful insights and optimize their websites for improved user engagement and conversions.