Roku yesterday unveiled OneView Ad Platform, a new platform based on dataxu that leverages TV identity data from Roku, across OTT, desktop and mobile campaigns. Roku says it is reaching an estimated four in five homes in the U.S. with OneView Ad Platform.
Launch partners on OneView Ad Platform include Drizly, Experian, Intuit TurboTax, and Lexus.
According to Roku, OneView Ad Platform integrates the reach, inventory, and capabilities of Roku advertising with the identity and attribution tools of demand-side platform dataxu, which the company acquired in November 2019.
“Our goal is to help advertisers and content partners invest for a world where all TV is streamed,” said Scott Rosenberg, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Platform Business at Roku. “OneView provides the data and scale across the entire TV landscape so marketers can plan, buy and measure TV advertising and ultimately shift spend to streaming more quickly.”
What advertisers can do on OneView Ad Platform, as described by Roku
- Access to a TV audience data powered by Roku’s direct consumer relationships;
- Planning and measurement using linear TV data from ACR on North America’s #1 licensed TV OS;
- Over 100 segments based on data from the No.1 TV streaming platform in the U.S. by hours streamed according to Kantar;
- Calculation of OTT ad inventory availability in seconds to buy advertising sold by both Roku and other publishers across OTT;
- Optimization of reach, frequency and performance across OTT, linear TV, desktop, and mobile campaigns;
- Guaranteed demographic delivery or business outcomes such as website visits or mobile app downloads.