Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products, and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic
Taboola was founded in 2007 by Adam Singolda. Originally founded in Israel, is today headquartered in New York City.
Latest articles about Taboola
- Taboola advertisers have now access to Unbounce at no additional cost
- German Bild will start using Taboola for native
- Taboola launches lookalike targeting based on email adresses
- Taboola launches Smart Bid optimizing for conversions or pageviews
- Revcontent luring publishers with the guarantee of 50% revenue uplift on native ads