Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping events of the year. This year, Black Friday starts on November 24, 2023, but Amazon is already offering early deals.
Amazon's Black Friday sale starts on Thanksgiving Day (November 23) and runs through Black Friday (November 24).
Amazon will offer deals on a wide range of products, including electronics, home goods, clothing, toys, and more. Amazon customers can expect to see discounts of up to 50% or more on some items. Prime members get early access to many of Amazon's best deals.
Advertisers are already working on their Amazon Black Friday Sale 2023 countdown campaigns. They want to make sure that they are top-of-mind for shoppers during the biggest shopping event of the year.
Here are some of the ways that advertisers are working on their Amazon Black Friday Sale 2023 countdown campaigns:
- Creating early deals: Advertisers are creating early deals to get shoppers excited about the Black Friday sale. These deals are often available weeks or even months before the sale.
- Running social media ads: Advertisers are running social media ads to promote their Black Friday deals to a wide audience. These ads often feature countdown timers to generate excitement and urgency.
- Sending email newsletters: Advertisers are sending email newsletters to their subscribers to promote their Black Friday deals. These newsletters often include exclusive deals and early access to sales.
- Partnering with Amazon: Advertisers are partnering with Amazon to promote their Black Friday deals on the Amazon website. These partnerships can include sponsored products, sponsored brands, and display ads.
Advertisers are also using a variety of other tactics to promote their Black Friday deals, such as influencer marketing, content marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
The goal of all of these efforts is to generate excitement and urgency among shoppers, and to encourage them to shop with the advertiser during the Black Friday sale.
Advertisers are investing heavily in their Amazon Black Friday Sale 2023 countdown campaigns because they know that it is a great opportunity to reach a large audience and generate sales.
Amazon tips for getting the most out of Black Friday sale
- Make a list of the items you want to buy before Black Friday so that you can quickly and easily find the best deals.
- Compare prices from different retailers to make sure you're getting the best deal on each item.
- Read reviews of products before you buy them to make sure you're getting a quality product.
- Be aware of return policies in case you're not satisfied with your purchase.
Amazon's Black Friday sales were $12.1 billion in 2022
Amazon's Black Friday sale has grown significantly in recent years. In 2022, Amazon's global Black Friday sales were $12.1 billion, a 22% increase from the previous year.
This growth has been driven by a number of factors, including:
- The increasing popularity of online shopping.
- Amazon's wide selection of products and competitive prices.
- Amazon's Prime membership program, which offers members early access to deals and free shipping.
- Amazon's global reach. The Black Friday sale is now held in 18 countries around the world.
The Black Friday sale is particularly popular in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. However, it is also becoming increasingly popular in other countries, such as Australia, Japan, and India.
Amazon's Black Friday sales in recent years:
2022: $12.1 billion
2021: $10.0 billion
2020: $9.0 billion
2019: $7.2 billion
2018: $6.2 billion
Amazon's Black Friday sales have grown by more than 100% in the past five years. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, as online shopping continues to grow in popularity and Amazon expands its global reach.
Amazon Black Friday Sale is held in 18 countries around the world
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States