Sky Media, on 3rd July 2019, rollout Sky Analytics, a new online portal to plan, report and evaluate TV campaigns. Sky Media says that Sky Analytics is the first phase on a roadmap to simplify execution and management of Sky’s cross-platform TV advertising.
Sky Analytics has third-party verified MOAT video score data integrated, and capabilities across AdSmart and Video On Demand platforms.
On Sky Analytics agencies and advertisers can define, plan and price their Sky Media campaign in one place, generate campaign performance and reports, that deliver an understanding of campaign outcomes.
“Sky Analytics is a significant step in giving agencies and clients more control of their TV campaigns. The ability to plan campaigns using the wealth of targeting attributes or combining with their own data is hugely compelling. We are on a journey to deliver a single powerful platform with the flexibility marketers have come to expect from digital, but for the brand safe premium video experience of TV,” said Jamie West, Sky’s Group Director of Advanced Advertising.
AdSmart and On Demand
According to Sky Media, on AdSmart campaigns advertisers and agencies are able to:
- Build and size an audience using demographic and lifestyle attributes, purchasing
behaviourand location data from AdSmart’s 1400 attributes
- Set specific campaign goals and metrics
- Define how often an audience will see an ad
- Accelerated access to campaign pricing
- Use impression, reach and frequency to report against campaign goals
For On Demand campaigns advertisers are able to:
- Direct access to Campaign reports
- Detailed delivery reports and analysis, including impression heatmaps and content
- Independently verified metrics through MOAT – details include Reached Complete %, Valid and Viewable %, Valid and AVOC % (AVOC = audible and visual on completion) and MOAT Video score.
- MOAT metrics are available within the Analytics portal, giving clients and agencies independently verified metrics to assess the quality of the impressions they’re buying from Sky Media.
Reports include Reached Complete %, Valid and Viewable %, Valid and AVOC % (AVOC = audible and visual on completion) and MOAT Video score.
According to Sky Media, later this year, campaigns using AdSmart will have live pricing and buying capabilities added and those using On Demand will have additional planning capabilities included. Sky Media says through ongoing development, the ultimate goal for the platform is to provide a one-stop shop for cross platform, planning, reporting and evaluation.